Monday, March 19, 2012

    Well, hello... to those of you who are reading my first post.  I am very happy to be starting this long awaited delve into blogging.  When I was younger, I used to write all the time and I am afraid that over the years I have become a little rusty.  So please don't be to judgy in the beginning, I am sure I will warm up to the idea.
    One of my many reasons for starting a blog is to provide a central location for my very loyal customers to keep up with what new items I have in the works.  I currently have one Etsy shop that I run on my own and two others that I share with my mom.  Got Decalz was my first Etsy shop and after a year and a half I hit my 1000th sale!  Yippee!  The two other shops Two Peas Gallery and Down By The Bay are new and we are working hard at getting lots of new items listed and promoting them.  All the links to these shops can be found above in the tabs.  Please do take a look and let us know what you think.
    Another reason for the blog is to share some of my many projects that I am working on.  I love to craft and try new techniques out.  Pinterest has been a big inspiration in trying out new projects.  I am not one of those "pinners" who pin and leave it at that.  I have tried many projects that I have pinned and have plans to do even more this summer when I have more time.
   I look forward to sharing all my adventures with you.  See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment